Belle’s Body Wash with Papaya fruit - 100ml
Belle’s Body Wash is made for the most delicate and sensitive of skins.
It is a rich, silky and moisture packed body wash with a sweet, natural smell that nourishes the skin and is nothing like the typical watery gels normally used in children's body washes that can dry out the skin.
It is best applied with your hands and massaged in gently as unlike sulfate based bodywashes it will not foam and you will not get the full benefit of the nourishing oils and extracts if applied with a sponge. It helps to make bath times much more special for you and your little one.
The Papaya extract is full of vitamin A and C, which work together to keep your little one’s skin silky soft and helps to form new, stronger and softer skin. It also has a very delicate lovely subtle sweet scent too.
It’s pure and organic ingredients make sure your little ones skin is well cared for and nourished with the best quality ingredients.
What's in me?
At Billy & Belle we believe in natural organic products and we feel it's important that you understand what is in each of them. So here's our guide to what's in this little beauty!
- Sodium Cocoamphoacetate:this comes from coconut oil and is a surfactant, meaning it lets the product spread easily and glide across your body- it is of course natural and very gentle
- Lauryl glucoside: this comes from Coconuts and has an excellent and stable foam. It is a cleanser and gently foams
- Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate: This is amongst the mildest amino acids (the proteins which help your body and skin repair) you can find from natural, renewable materials. Ours is derived from coconut oil and fermented sugar, it is a gentle cleanser has excellent cleansing and foaming properties, is environmentally-friendly and is well-tolerated by sensitive and allergic skin types.
- Sodium lauryl glucose carboxylate: is a sugar based surfactant used as an emulsifier and stabiliser. It is produced from Coconuts and is made using natural processes and is perfectly safe to use on all skin types
- Glyceryl oleate: also called glyceryl monooleate, is made from olive oil and stabilises the oils and water based ingredients
- Cetearyl Alcohol: is taken from Coconuts and is great for the skin. Unlike normal alcohols that dry the skin, cetearyl alcohol is a fatty alcohol that enriches the skin and is an emulsifier that is great for moisturising dry skin
- Polysorbate 60 also known as Sorbitol is a sugar alcohol that is found in many fruits. It is an oily liquid that is fantastic for dry skin types and helps the product spread and be absorbed into the skin when it comes into contact with water.
- Organic Coconut Oil: Rich in essential oils it helps skin to retain moisture keeping skin healthy and smooth
- Organic Olive Oil: Anti inflammatory and anti-bacterial oil that keeps skin super healthy and hydrated
- Organic Sunflower Seed Oil: Moisturises, the skin, high in vitamin E and rich in beta catotene, an anti oxidant which keeps the skin healthy
- Organic Avocado Oil: Rich in fatty acids and vitamin E that moisturises and nourishes the skin
- Vegetable Glycerin: It is taken from Coconut and Soy and helps skin retain moisture and provides a barrier for the skin
- Aloe barbadensis: Also known as Aloe Vera has a calming and anti-inflammatory effect on skin
- Xanthan Gum: A natural sugar created by fermentation. It binds ingredients together
- Marigold Extract: Taken from the flower it has skin and wound healing properties and reduces inflammation
- Camellia seed oil:a non greasy oil that keeps skin soft and supple
- Raspberry seed oil: one of the best natural oilsfor anti-inflammation
- Chamomileextract: possess many powerful skin properties such as anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, antibacterial, antiseptic, and contains essential oils and antioxidants
- Oatmeal: A fantasticantioxidant with anti-inflammatory properties that help to treat dry skin and remove dead skin cells (anti-oxidants limit the production of 'free radicals' that can damage skin cells)
- Tamanu Oil:comes from a tree and has amazing benefits that cover a wide range of natural treatments for eczema, psoriasis, skin rashes, general scarring, dermatitis
- Vanilla Extract: is a phenomenal anti-oxidant that helps to heal skin
- Lavender essential oil: Anti bacterial oil from the flower that helps to keep your skin cleansed and your pours cleansed
- Papaya Fruit Extract: Full of vitamins A and C that help to keep the skin hydrated and locks the moisture in and also has a lovely gentle sweet scent
- Phenoxyethanol: We use a tiny amount of this preservative, which can be found naturally in green tea and it is an anti-fungal preservative used to keep our products fresh and lovely for you to use (under 1% of total volume of the product)
- Ethylhexylglycerin: another preservative that we add a little of that stops us needing to use parabens in our products. It comes from coconut and ethically sourced palm oils (under 1% of total volume of the product)